Monday 1 September 2014

Theta Healaing


For a long time I had been interested about the prospects of  controlling the human mind. I read many books on the subject. This was how I stumbled upon Theta Healing. I read widely about the topic and decided to write an essay on the topic and publish it in my college magazine. When I started this blog I felt that the information I had assembled on Theta Healing would be useful to the general public and I have displayed it here. Theta Healing gave me satisfactory explanations on the power of the mind and how to control it. I have used resources found on the internet to assemble this essay. I do not have any personnel experience with the healing experience claimed by Vianna Stibal. Searches on google also reveal that Theta Healing as claimed by Vianna Stibal is a fraud. I do not endrose any of the programmes of Vianna Stibal or any  other agencies.  My intend with this post is to give more information of how the subconcious mind can be controlled by us for our betterment and to work miracles. I hope everyone will take this post in the right sense and use your discretion while making desisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment